DR. TONY THOMAS – GARDEN CITY DENTIST
- Undergraduate: University of Washington – (1999) – B.S. Biochemistry
- Graduated from NYU College of Dentistry in (2007) (DDS)
- General Practice Residency at St. Barnabas Hospital – Bronx, NY
- Residency, Intravenous Sedation Montefiore Medical Center (Bronx, NY)
World Clinical Laser Institute, Spear Education
“I originally grew up in San Antonio, Texas and moved to Seattle, Washington when I was 13 years old. Dental school brought me to New York and since then I have stayed here.
I am a believer in continuing education, therefore I try to keep up to date on the latest technologies, techniques, and procedures that help make the patient experience more favorable while also making my job as a dentist more rewarding and exciting.
Patient comfort and patient education are the keys to a successful dental experience. Patients tend to appreciate my friendly attitude and ability to educate them about their dental health. “
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Nassau County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
Sports, Reading, Food, Spending Time with Family & Friends, Graphic Design